"And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
Joe Quirk from Voice and Exit 2014:
- The difference between us and a billionaire is miniscule compared to the difference with the bottom billion.
- Governments are the only technology that does not make progress rapidly and peacefully.
- The United States was a "breakaway experiment in governance."
- Cruise ships are an early example of floating cities.
- Nearly half the world's surface is unclaimed by governments.
- Governments could only form if you choose to subject yourself to them.
- The ocean is the largest solar panel in the world.
- Water will be the next oil.
- Regulations written in 1970 are holding back innovations in 2020.
- "We walked on the moon 45 years ago; it's easier to float than fly."
Learn more about Sea Steading and Voice and Exit 2014 here.
Voice and Exit 2015 is coming to Austin next month; learn more and register here.