"and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,"
Fun times this morning.
Jim Graham (Texas Right to Life) (Partial):
- Just because we made concessions 15 years ago doesn't mean we'd make them today.
- SB 575 by Taylor on Senate floor today.
- Author's Note: This video was recorded around 9AM, the bill passed around noon.
- Bills have to be done by May 14th.
- Byron Cook playing much bigger shenanigans with witness registration than Stickland ever did.
- Troy Fraser left during American Laws for American Courts hearing.
- Judy Zaffirini gave Donna Campbell the pre-K bill to give it a "conservative" face.
- Don Huffines: "At what point do you want children to go into pre-K?!?"
- Proved liberals want to do this at birth.
- Pastor Protection bill moving surprisingly quickly.
- "There will be no more changes to this bill."
- ACLU amendment language would have added another layer of bureaucratic B.S.
- "This bill is not about consensus."
- Senate could move on SB 2065 this week.
- No movement on bill to smackdown local "Non-discrimination" ordinances.
- College admission bill has been voted out of Senate.
- Tebow bill passed Senate Ed committee two weeks ago with bi-partisan support.
- Parental rights bill has the most hurdles to climb.
- Sticklan has bill to allow foster parents to homeschool.
- ALAC only pertains to divorce and child custody.