- More that half a million private sector jobs have been created in Texas over the past two years.
- We've created jobs in all income categories at a faster pace than the rest of the nation over the past ten years.
- "If you want to be a CEO someday, Texas is the place to start."
- "Bureaucracy doesn't stimulate the economy, it just gets in the way."
- "When private employers have more to spend, both the public and private sector benefit."
- Other states are copying Texas.
- "We've never bought into the notion that if you collect more you need to spend more."
- At least $1.8 billion in tax relief.
- Let's make the Tax Burdens on Texans 'even lower.'
- "We've mad it clear Texas will not expand Medicaid under the ACA."
- Water and Transportation: "We've got to do it without breaking the budget."
- 3.7 billion from the Rainy Day Fund.
- Stop raiding the highway trust fund.
Americans for Prosperity Texas has more here.
Update: Watchdog Wire has more here.