"But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
Crissy Moran and Harmony from Treasures spoke at a Church in South Africa last year:
- Sex is a big deal to God.
- There's nothing new about sexual immorality.
- 1 Corinthians 6:6
- When you objectify a woman, that's sin in and of itself.
- We don't tell people "do what's in your heart" re: traffic laws.
- Cheap sex is built upon lies.
- High Definition has been horrible for porn sales.
- Ted Bundy said porn is addictive.
- The pastor sees a constant stream of abused young women from guys trained by porn.
- Porn destroys the people who create it.
- A lot of the girls in porn are trafficked.
- Crissy's dad was a pastor.
- Crissy was saved at 11.
- Father became an abusive alcoholic in her early teenage years.
- "When my mom remarried, she stopped going to Church."
- Got pregnant at 17 -- Mom forced het to get abortion "against my will."
- Became a 'relationship addict' as young adult.
- Lots of Abuse.
- Harmony's father exposed her to porn at age 3.
- Sexually assaulted by both men and women as a kid; first suicide attempt at 8.
- Raped as a teenager.
- Stepfather practiced Satanic Occult stuff.
- Crissy: "The [porn] scenes could be long and difficult then they edit down into something perfect."
- A lot of porn performers don't like sex.
- Crissy's boyfriend of 3.5 years "raped me 10 times a day."
- Next bf showed her pix to his friends.