“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
This week's update brings us big news:
- Reached an agreement with Drew Springer on HB 3074.
- Tan Parker helped with negotiations.
- Matt Schaefer amendment would have closed a loophole allowing abortions against disabled children.
- One allegedly pro-life representative quipped: "You're not a real man."
- If pro-life bills were making it through the regular process, it wouldn't be necessary to use amendments.
- J.D. Scheffield: Babies with disabilities must be "dealt with."