“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
Heading into what will surely be another contentious state affairs hearing tomorrow night, Texas Right to Life's vlog this week recounts what happened last week:
- State affairs launched attacks last week
- It would be funny if it weren't so serious.
- No committee member discussed actual substance.
- TxRTL has been meeting with stakeholders since 2002.
- HB2315 doesn't define the term "discrimination."
- HB 3130 currently being strengthened.