"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality."
In case you had forgotten about the depths to which insiders will sink to maintain power:
- "Please keep in mind that city code 2-7-62(D) prohibits city officials from representing, directly or indirectly, any other person in any action or proceeding against the interests of the city."
- Zimmerman had attended an administrative hearing over a constituent's water bill.
- Questions being asked to the respective parties "were not equal."
- Examiner asked the citizen a lot of questions but didn't ask similar questions to the city bureaucrats.
- Zimmerman asked city bureaucrats who read the meter in question.
- City of Austin legal department threw a tantrum over "attorney/client privlege."
Read the whole thing here.