"He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?"
FANTASTIC appearance for David Simpson a few years ago in Houston:
- "We have neglected individual responsibility and freedom and idolized government force."
- "Like Israel of old, we have become willing slaves of force."
- "It's not just the force of a King, or even of a few oligarchs, but the force of an overwhelming bureaucracy with a multitude of new offices and swarms of officers that harass us and eats our substance."
- "Civil government and minions are a poor substitute for free men and women."
- "We complain about licensing and regulation, but because it gives us an advantage against the competition, we support it."
- "The takeover of the Health Care industry is not limited to the Federal government."
- "Our bodies and our health are individual responsibilities, not the government."
- "There can be no real charity or love where it is forced."
- "Socialism confuses the distinction between government and society."
- "Do you wish to see the poor cared for?!? Then care for them yourself and persuade others to do the same."
- "The Tea Party arose because of decades of irresponsibility by those who claim to be conservative."
- "We must relinquish our idolatrous attachment to force."
- "The sword is a poor tool for production and for healing."
- "Freedom can not be forced on people, they must seek it and learn to love it, despite the risks."