"Consider the work of God;
For who can make straight what He has made crooked?"
Matt McCall discusses the difference between free enterprise and fascism/socialism:
- "We did not become the greatest country in the world, the greatest economy in the world, by being fascist or socialist."
- Fascism = Government control of the means of production
- Author's Note: Cronyism, or Big Business/Big Government collusion are also commonly used term to describe a fascist economic system.
- Socialism = Government ownership of them means of production.
- Capitalist economy is based on freedom.
- "Envy has never gotten us anywhere except 20 trillion dollars in debt and $200 trillion worth of unfunded mandates."