“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."
Mark Batterson, whose book we reviewed in March, appeared twice with Glenn Beck in the past couple days.
Yesterday on TV:
- You don't need to literally circle something.
- It's a metaphor for persistent prayer.
- A.L.I.T -- "As long as it takes."
- Stay in that prayer circle until God moves.
- Your prayer has to be in the will of God and for the Glory of God.
- The greatest tragedy are prayers that go unanswered because they go unasked.
This morning on radio:
- Several members of Congress are circling the Capitol.
- It's not your fight, it's HIS fight.
- Imagine how stupid the Israelites felt at Jericho.
- "Prayers turns ordinary parents into prophets who really shape the destiny of their children."
That being said, you really need to see the full Batterson interview, but you can only do that by subscribing to theBlaze here.