"While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage."
2 Peter 2:19
The saga of Miriam Weeks continues; once again, though she claims to be a-ok about what's going on in her life, the truth about the life of performers in the industry is impossible to ignore:
- People online encouraging her to commit suicide.
- The night she admitted to a male friend that she was doing porn, "he got super wasted and tried to make out with me."
- "Within days the entire campus had found out."
- "I remember thinking to myself: My life is over, I can never go to Duke again."
- Mother bought her "panties, for when I strip."
- "I like the assertive, passionate, person I'm becoming because of porn."
- "Sexually in control, empowered, porn star."
- Author's Note: She says that at 18, we'll she if she's singing the same tune at 25 or 30.
- "Every two weeks, you have to get tested for the full panel of STD's."
- Author's Note: Seriously, think about that one.