"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.“
David Limbaugh spoke with Glenn Beck yesterday about Jesus' role in today's screwed up culture:
- The world's imploding, we have moral and intellectual chaos, and we have to engage in the culture.
- We blaspheme Jesus by not taking action.
- "The secularists are certainly aggressive."
- We're not advocating coercive policies based on what we believe spiritually.
- Christians aren't the judge, Christ is; unfortunately, too many "Christians" are Pharisaical A**h*les about it.
- We're commanded to be around non-believers.
- Fewer words, more action.