"Open your mouth, judge righteously,
And plead the cause of the poor and needy."
Stephen F. Austin Hotel -- TPPF's summit on Prosperity and Poverty continues; Father Robert Siricio is the Luncheon Keynote speaker:
Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream
- Prosperity is the most important tool to alleviate poverty.
- Charity good, prosperity more important.
- The mundane, work-a-day, world of work.
- Giving stuff away hurts local entrepreneurs
- At a minimum, means test.
- We have to respect the dignity of the poor and govt. welfare doesn't do that.
- Move from aid to enterprise, poverty alleviation to wealth creation, dependency to productivity.
- At some point, we're gonna hit a critical mass.