"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."
Following last week's "Texas Muslim Day" kerfuffle, this website had intended to write a piece about how the organization sponsoring the event was an un-indicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing trial in American History, but Rep. Molly White beat us to the punch:
- She didn't have a problem with the original event until she learned it was sponsored by CAIR.
- CAIR was recently designated one of 82 terrorist organizations by the United Arab Emirates.
- "This caused a lot of alarm when I learned who was behind this group coming on January 29th."
- "It's also worth noting that the Texas state spokesman for CAIR, in 2013 on the steps of our Capitol, made a statement saying that if we are practicing Muslims we are above the law of the land."
- Author's note: More information here.
- "Knowing that CAIR is associated with Terrorism caused me a lot of concern."
- "Before I could elaborate...it had already gone viral."
Kudos to Rep. White for refusing to be bullied by the politically correct thought police and the attendant useful idiots who parroted their their talking points.