“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
It's a little more lively this week:
- Dinner for freshman legislators and an ice cream social for staffers.
- Staffers often drive pro-life efforts behind the scenes
- Two bad bills from Jessica Farrar.
- The most important news from last week was house committee assignments.
- TxRTL had previously published expectations.
- "The result, however, was VERY disappointing; the makeup of the most important committees, to see the passage of pro-life legislation, are moderate at best."
- "Despite these challenges, Texas Right to Life will continue to work non-stop to save the lives of the 60,000 unborn children who will be lost to abortion in 2015."