"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
This author isn't usually a fan of Russell Brand, but Amen on this:
(h/t Fight the new drug)
- Our attitude towards sex has become warped.
- Pornography reduces the spectacle of sex to some sort of "extracted physical act."
- Consequences: Exaggerated perception of sexual activity in society, diminished trust between intimate partners, abandonment of hope for sexual monogamy, belief that promiscuity is the natural state....
- His own relationship with pornography: "Is kind of the hub of my feelings of inner conflict and doubt."
- "There's a general feeling, in your core, if you look at pornography that it isn't the best thing for me.
- "I feel like if I had total dominion over myself that I would never look at porn again."
- 50 shades of Grey is softcore porn.