"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."
From TPPF's Policy Orientation:
- "It's going to be really difficult to get private citizens like yourselves to step up and volunteer to serve on a board of Regents if when you're trying to do your job you're threatened with impeachment and potential indictments."
- "It's really important we get to the bottom of whatever we need to get to the bottom of."
- "I also don't think any legislator should take advantage of his position to have a child of his, or of a donor, get into a school when another child, who is qualified, didn't."
- Regents aren't supposed to be rubber stamps for the University administration.
- "As a fiduciary, you have every right, every responsibility, to the people you're representing on that board, to figure out what's going on."