"For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb."
Texas State Capitol -- Earlier this afternoon, Claire Culwell shared her story about surviving an abortion; just listen, there's nothing we can say to add to it:
- "Because I was adopted, I always knew that family was a gift; I didn't always know that life was a gift."
- Birth mother was 13 at the time and had an abortion (at five months).
- Thought the Abortion was "successful."
- Turns out, she was pregnant with twins.
- Delivered at 6 months and three pounds.
- Survival required two years of intense medical treatment to fix what the abortion had done to her body.
- "Life is a gift, not a given."
- Abortion has a domino effect.