"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong."
1 Corinthians 16:13
The conservative Texas House superstars spoke to today's Tea Party pre-session event:
- At the end of the day, this is about the people of Texas.
- This session is all about going on record.
- I feel like we've already won; the other side is echoing our language.
- "We will not stand before you and cry wolf."
- We added Spitzer, Tinderholt, [Molly] White, Rinaldi.
- This is going to be different than ever before.
- The people of Texas are hungry for our message.
- We're the ones who put blood, sweat, and tears into electing conservative reps.
- Planned Parenthood gave Straus an award for killing the sonogram bill in 2009.
- Approximately 20,000 babies died as a result.
- When you stand on principle, you stand and fight no matter the cost.
- Wallace Hall -- They did not understand who he is.
- 2013 was Straus' fault, 2015 will be the fault of the reps who vote for him.
- Rest comfortable knowing the vote is happening.
- Hug the conservative reps who vote the wrong way after it's over
- Author's note: For now.
- Sometimes we may lose a battle, but we're fighting in a war.
- Tomorrow, we'll know where everyone stands.
- "If we need to die as free men, so be it."
- You're trying to ignore 1,100 calls?!?
- What you saw at SMU was the facts.
- There's no way conservatives can support leadership because it doesn't produce conservative results.
- "We're going to win...eventually."
- We're moving faster than the Reagan Revolution.