"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
This morning, several new Texas Senators joined a packed house of liberty activists from around Texas to discuss the upcoming legislative session:
- SD-10 was embarrassed by Wendy
- "We are going to get conservative legislation passed in the State House regardless."
- "It's time, it's what the people of Texas want."
- Amazed about "what we're doing tomorrow."
- This is a servant's job, not a leader.
- This has been going on 7+ years.
- "I never intended to do this."
- We still need more good people to run.
- "We're not gonna win all the battles all the time, but we're gonna win the war."
- Get back up when you get knocked down.
- His runoff only had 10% turnout.
- Huffines: "Wants to take the whole mountain at one time."
- The House: "Can't juggle it all down the drain."
- The bad guys show up to hearings.
- All the RINO's are looking over their right shoulder.
- Carona: "Is a trophy RINO."
- Red light camera bill.
- Term limits legislation
- INCLUDING the Speaker of the House and the heads of state agencies.
- "Thank you for having our back."