"Strength and honor are her clothing;
She shall rejoice in time to come."
JoAnn Fleming addresses the pre-84th #TXLEGE Tea Party event:
- "These high maintenance elected officials, it's like being pecked to death by a bunch of Chickens."
- Texas electorate - 1/3 D, 1/3 R, 1/3 Tea Party;
- "We've done that with virtually no money."
- Working from the ground up provides sustainability.
- Tea Party is framing the debate.
- At TPPF last week, Workman and Estes were falling over themselves to talk about how much they agree with the Tea Party.
- We will work with R's we don't trust: "On a case by case basis."
- Hire slow, fire fast.
- "There's no going up from a C rating."
- "Someday is here."
- "There is no reason why Texas shouldn't be a leader in the liberty movement."
- Need to have a conversation about how and why we spend money.
- "Every time government grows, liberty retreats."
- Let you elected officials know what you think QUICKLY.
- Rinaldi: Kill the idea of expanding pre-K
- Statist approach to education.
- Religious liberty is under assault in the state of Texas and we need to do something about it.
- Houston and Plano.
- Geren bragged about killing religious liberty amendment.
- We are GOING to reform TxDOT.
- It's past time to untangle our finances from the Federal government.
- Don Huffines' idea of term-limiting agency heads is an idea who's long past.
- They like to delay hearings or hold them in the middle of the night
- Written testimony is a good way to get around the games.
- Byron Cook says he has a "heart" for illegals.
- A lot of Reps only care about the border when the media cares about it.